The Anne-Marie-Schindler Foundation supports cultural, social and scientific projects.
No demands can be placed on funding. Reasons for refusing funding will not be given. Institutions which are supported are required to name the foundation in their analog and digital communication in an appropriate manner, and to report about the conclusion of the project. Requests must be submitted four months in advance of the project implementation at the latest.
- Project request made by qualified artists in all areas (dance, visual arts, music, literature, theatre, film, interdisciplinary and scientific projects) preferably with residence in the canton of Glarus.
- Grants for artists during stays abroad.
- Cultural events preferably in the canton of Glarus.
- Social projects in campaigns against violence towards women.
- Scientific projects submitted by applicants who have a connection to the canton of Glarus.
- General appeals for funds or requests which are not specific and are not aimed at the Anne-Marie Schindler Foundation.
- Requests by commission-based marketing and fundraising agencies.
- Post-financing of already completed projects.
- Projects and applications for which other government grants or contributions are available.
- Inadequate dossiers and requests which are submitted later than four months in advance of the project implementation.